Summertime means three things: hot weather, shorter shorts, and bikini season! Have you gotten your summer body on track yet?
If not, there’s no reason to worry; Coolsculpting with Healthy Solutions by Dr. Luciano can help you get summer-ready in as little as sixty days! Read on to learn five reasons why Coolsculpting is the best way to get your ultimate beach body.
- It’s totally non-invasive. If you are afraid of surgery and needles, Coolsculpting is the slimming procedure for you. It’s totally noninvasive and uses cold laser technology to kill stubborn fat cells — no pricks or anesthesia necessary!
- It’s quick. Did you know that the average Coolsculpting procedure takes just 35 minutes to complete per area? That means that you can start on the path to a slimmer waist, tighter arms or a flatter tummy on your lunch break. And you won’t have to take days off from work after treatment because there is no downtime!
- Celebs love it. Coolsculpting has a laundry list of celebrity fans! From Khloe Kardashian actress and model Ali Landry to actresses Molly Sims and Debra Messing, Coolsculpting is Hollywood’s favorite way to stay slim.
- It reduces stubborn fat. Coolsculpting can target areas of stubborn fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. It’s important to note that Coolsculpting is not a treatment for significant weight loss. For those looking to lose weight, Dr. Luciano is a medical weight loss doctor in Bucks County, PA, so his office is sure to be your one-stop shop for all your summer body needs.
- It can be done nearly anywhere. Everyone has an area of their body that they can’t seem to lose fat. Luckily, Coolsculpting can be done on almost any part of the body prone to fat storage. From a double chin, flabby stomach, arm wobble and bra bulge to no more thunder thighs, Coolsculpting works on every type of body!
For a slimmer body to other aesthetic treatments such as injectable fillers and botox treatments in Bucks County, Dr. Luciano is ready to help you restore your confidence this summer! Browse our website today to view patient results and learn more.